OUR NATIONAL DEBT

national debt

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Who Won The Second 2012 Presidential Debate?

By Jared Allebest

Conservative Samizdat


The first indication that Mitt Romney won the debate came immediately after the event had ended and CBS News released this tweet: 


After that, other results started to come in. CNN posted these results on television: 
MSNBC had a panel of undecided voters who gave their opinion that Mitt Romney won tonight's debate.


Fox News had a similar panel in which Frank Luntz found out that they were also swayed to support Mitt after the debate.

I think it is safe to say that the immediate reaction is that Mitt Romney won tonight's debates. Further polls that will come out in the next few days will most likely confirm this. 
This has been one of the most aggressive and fierce Presidential debates I've ever seen. I think everyone benefited from watching the debates tonight even if you are a hard core Romney or Obama supporter. I learned alot about Obama and Mitt from this debate. For the undecideds, it looked like this debate was influential in who they will ultimately vote for on November 6, 2012.
See more of Jared Allebest / Conservative Samizdat here........... 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy, There's no doubt that your blog could be having web browser compatibility issues. When I take a look at your web site in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in I.E., it's got some
overlapping issues. I merely wanted to provide you with a quick heads up!
Other than that, excellent site!

Here is my web page :: www.arsfantasia.de