OUR NATIONAL DEBT

national debt

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Personal Rantings and Complaints: Thank Gingrich for Not Being An Angry Little Girl...

By Christopher Mason  
Thank Gingrich for Not Being An Angry Little Girl... Tuesday was an amazing day for people in the Romney campaign and those of us who are frightened about where our country is heading. My own personal story is I am 20 years old and I'm looking for work, mainly in the Retail/Technical world being I'm not through with College. I dropped out at a young age, I remember how hard it was to find a job back then and complaining about how no one would hire me because of my age. Now, it's still the same, despite having four years of full time employment experience, retail, technical, customer service, and a year of college under my belt. Nonetheless, the solution is simple; elect Mitt Romney.


There's not a doubt in my mind when I say I'm behind Mitt Romney. Never has my allegiance nor my will faltered when it has come to Mitt Romney and that is because I know that we have come to a time where we need to let Politicians sit in the backseat and allow a businessman to take the helm. Mitt Romney is a businessman. Look at what we've got now sitting in the seat of the Presidency having a community organizer. There's nothing better than turning on the news and seeing race relations starting to recede, nothing like seeing the war on Women, or the war on Gays, or the multi-wars on Religion. I want to turn on the television and see the war on Debt. That's the only thing every American has in common, Republican, Democrat, Conservative, Liberal, Libertarian, Vegetarian, College Student, Muslim, Catholic, Christian, Mormon, Buddhist, Jedi, or Sith... We all suffer because of this deficit.


Yes, I know, this has nothing to  do with Newt Gingrich, I'm getting there. Hold on! Anyways, there's not a single doubt in my mind, nor many Americans right now that Mitt Romney is going to be the nominee for the Republican Party. That is a given. Now the question is about the ease of setting this in stone. That is where I call upon you all to thank Newt Gingrich. I am not too worried about Newt getting out any longer because he hasn't been attacking Mitt in the spotlight he had been. I look forward to Newt Gingrich backing Romney and I cannot wait to see him become a political attack dog on the Obama administration come this Summer.


In recent days, mainly the past day, Santorum staffers and backers of him have called for Gingrich to leave the race and give his delegates to Santorum. Thank you Newt Gingrich for saying no! For once you've said no. You hadn't said no to the first staffer you slept with on your first wife, nor the second, but finally the word no has entered your vocabulary. Rick Santorum is bad for the party, he's leaving a stain on what little credibility people may have about the two parties. There is a reason that Americans have unfavorable views on the US Government at the moment. We elect you, and once you're in office you forget about your promises, you forget about your constituents, only until it's time for a re-election in which case you then start back tracking and getting back to why you could and couldn't do certain things.


This is a simple rant. A single whisper in the pool of voices that are not only excited for November, but excited to take this country back.


See more of Christopher Mason ..........  http://politicalnonsenseandcrap.blogspot.com/

No comments: