By Jared Allebest
Mitt Romney has put out a campaign ad hitting back hard on the controversial Priorities USA ad which is causing problems within the Democratic party. Watch below:
- The voter has no problem with Obama lying to the American people in the past (see Solyndra, Operation Fast and Furious, etc.)
- The voter has no problem with Obama lying to you now (See Priorities USA ad)
- The voter has no problems with the fact that the Obama campaign may be breaking the law with the Priorities USA ad.
- The voter has no problems with Obama's hypocrisy in complaining outside campaign groups but is caught collaborating with them.
- The voter has no problems with Obama's surrogates lying to you (See Harry Reid's false claim that Romney hasn't paid taxes for 10 years)
- The voter is fine with the Obama campaign promising to be the most transparent administration ever only to lie about it.
- The voter is perfectly fine with another four years of Obama lying to him or her.